Carve your own rubber stamps
Buying rubber stamps or clear stamps can be expensive. Carving your own rubber stamps for your scrapbooking projects and decorating your journals is definitely more affordable, unique and fun! =)
- Bek S. favorited Rubber Stamps 02 Aug 10:54
- kris p. favorited Rubber Stamps 28 Jul 23:58
- RavenQuinzel added Rubber Stamps to Ideas to try 24 Jul 15:13
- Marie B. favorited Rubber Stamps 05 Jun 20:44
- Jenee Nicole added Rubber Stamps to Crafty 28 Apr 09:00
- CraftyCat favorited Rubber Stamps 20 Feb 06:21
- Peabody favorited Rubber Stamps 11 Feb 02:31
- Amalie favorited Rubber Stamps 10 Feb 16:04
- Janell D. favorited Rubber Stamps 07 Feb 06:01
- lleeahs favorited Rubber Stamps 04 Feb 14:10
Have an idea of what you want to make and draw / sketch / trace out your idea out onto a piece of tracing paper with a 4B pencil.
Stain your rubber block with an ink pad. This will make carving much easier as it will allow you to see that areas that you have craved out. Allow time for the ink to dry or you can stamp the stained rubber block on a piece of paper a few times to fast track the drying.