I wanted to have a wearable rosary for a long time so when I found to swap it for almost nothing, I just had to have it :) Actually, I wanted it black, but red is good to.
I made ribcage from shrinky dinky (at last I found it in my city!) and heart was silver, but a bit of spray paint made it perfect (and it is heavy heart, i adore that :)
This project cost me almost nothing and took only a few minutes to make. I love these kind of projects ;)
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Rosary My Way 17 Nov 02:30
- cupcakecarrico favorited Rosary My Way 04 Dec 20:31
- Rachel E. commented on Rosary My Way 07 Nov 05:00
- LyricLoserCameron favorited Rosary My Way 26 Sep 17:42
- DocDoolittle favorited Rosary My Way 08 Aug 23:19
- Nancy! added Rosary My Way to horreur/halloween 21 Mar 22:54
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Rosary My Way 22 Nov 21:36
Lesti M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!