White masquerade mask
This one would be much too difficult to figure out a tutorial for, but I can give some basic instructions on how to make a mask.
I find a base first, and I paper mache the base, and then I trace what shape I want the mask to be and cut it out once the paper mache is dry, and then I just made my mask. glued on fabric, sewed on beads and I think I actually had to use just a regular craft glue for this and then I bought a hot glue gun and realized that they're amazing and I can't live without it now. :)
yeah I know that sucks as a basic tutorial but if anyone wants some actual instructions just ask. :) I even found a better way to make masks now than paper mache and I'm leaving the link here because it's a cool tutorial that a friend showed me and it made mask making a hell of a lot easier. :)
- Lisa W. favorited Romantic Mask 05 Apr 00:40
- zorenne z. added Romantic Mask to masks 29 Aug 00:27
- zorenne z. favorited Romantic Mask 29 Aug 00:27
- Rosalie E. favorited Romantic Mask 19 Feb 14:49
- Irene Wildfox added Romantic Mask to Jewelry and Accessories 02 Jun 22:14
- Ada B. added Romantic Mask to Costumes 14 Apr 13:10
- Miss_Fit favorited Romantic Mask 13 Mar 01:20
- thisonelaydi added Romantic Mask to things i'm gonna do later 04 Jan 20:13
- Leah S. favorited Romantic Mask 25 Nov 12:33
- kaylap0114 favorited Romantic Mask 18 Nov 08:18
Saoirse W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!