Romantic multi lace dress made out of scraps and old clothes
After finding this cute dress in my "fashion" folder i decided that I absolutely needed it for my New Year's Eve party!
Unfortunately I couldn't remember the place I dwonloaded the picture from, so I had to use my own hands and create something similar and maybe more wearable for wild teen party ;) so I mad this!
I used an old white tank-top that I didn't wear as a base, another top, black with ruffles, as the bottom.
Then I collected all different kinds of lace I found home, cut them into pieces and glued it on the top. It came out really nice and everyone loved it! Personally, I would be more proud if I have sawn it all together, not just used textile glue, but I had no time. However I plan to do it soon, as I'm really going to wear this dress more often.
- The Downtown Fiction favorited Romantic Lace Scrap Dress 18 Feb 03:49
- amazeballs favorited Romantic Lace Scrap Dress 17 Aug 01:51
- catie.allen92 favorited Romantic Lace Scrap Dress 02 Jul 18:42
- kaylap0114 favorited Romantic Lace Scrap Dress 18 Nov 06:32
- gloria z. favorited Romantic Lace Scrap Dress 31 Oct 22:45
- Len favorited Romantic Lace Scrap Dress 05 Jul 23:37
Hana posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!