The Art of Hair
Crisscross tiny strands of hair for an elaborate look that's surprisingly easy to do.
- Carla B. added Romantic Fishtail to Style my locks... 21 Jul 19:20
- Carla B. favorited Romantic Fishtail 21 Jul 19:20
- Sassy M. favorited Romantic Fishtail 27 Jun 01:56
- Rebecca M. favorited Romantic Fishtail 11 Jun 13:20
- Summer O. favorited Romantic Fishtail 17 May 06:55
- andrea.mcconnell.58 favorited Romantic Fishtail 29 Feb 15:38
- Southern Crafter favorited Romantic Fishtail 06 Nov 19:49
- Emma H. favorited Romantic Fishtail 06 Nov 18:40
- Weldon Owen published her project Romantic Fishtail 04 Nov 06:00
Start by adding a little texturizing spray to your hair, then gather it all back with your hands. Split your hair in half and hold one half in each hand.
Keep trading slivers back and forth between the sections, gathering a sliver from the far side of a section, crossing over the gap between the two sections, and incorporating it into the second section. Try to keep the slivers the same size so your braid is even. And make sure you’re holding your hair tightly at the braid’s base for the first few swaps to keep all the crisscrosses in place.