ROCK! ROCK! ROCK!
ROCK! ROCK! ROCK! Do you want to be rock and cute? try this rock and cute charm bracelet! Hmmmm...boring if only wear chains around your wrist! Lets add some colourful shrinky dink charms on them! GOOD LUCK!
- Conner W. added Rockest And Cutest Charm Bracelet Ever:) to fashion 28 Jun 19:53
- Conner W. favorited Rockest And Cutest Charm Bracelet Ever:) 27 Jun 16:00
- Shari favorited Rockest And Cutest Charm Bracelet Ever:) 08 Aug 04:44
- Kasey T. entered her project Rockest And Cutest Charm Bracelet Ever:) to cutey 05 Apr 06:06
- Kasey T. entered her project Rockest And Cutest Charm Bracelet Ever:) to BeadCrafty Contest 30 Dec 17:35
When you're happy with your pictures, just cut them out and use a hole punch to make a hole on each picture(the holes must be as close as possible to the edge of your shape.(but don't be too close)It dosen't matter if you think the hole is too big, because it will shrink in the oven with the shape anyway.
This is the most exciting and important part of this project! It's time to bake! This is very important:
-get one of your charms(bake them one by one, because they won't be ready at the same time!) or (you can also bake them all together it's up to you!) But bake them one by one is the best way.
-pop it into the oven and turn to about 350 degrees(Well...275 degrees is fine too...)
-Remember to put a piece of baking paper in the oven before bake!
-WATCH! It only takes a few mins to shrink! SO WATCH!
If your charms got curled up in the oven, take it out immediately and use a flat book to straighten it up. This action cannot be longer then 1 second, or otherwise they will stay cool and gone curled up until you put them back into the oven to bake them again, but also watchout! Don't put your charms in the oven for too many times, because they will shrink a bit each time when you put them in.(You don't want your charms to be too small!)