A Makeup Honey Tutorial featuring the Rockeresque Beauty Company
A quick everyday look using Rockeresque Beauty Company Makeup
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Rockeresque Greens 26 Jan 23:44
- The Makeup Honey replied to a comment on her project Rockeresque Greens 25 Jan 22:51
- missamimizuno commented on Rockeresque Greens 23 Jan 18:02
- missamimizuno favorited Rockeresque Greens 23 Jan 17:59
- Sarah S. favorited Rockeresque Greens 22 Jan 04:38
- The Makeup Honey replied to a comment on her project Rockeresque Greens 16 Jan 16:21
- Viridian commented on Rockeresque Greens 16 Jan 03:36
Start off by priming your eye lid. I also applied a layer of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to make the eyeshadows pop.
Apply your chosen colour to the outer corner of you eye. Here I used Medusa.
Next take a fluffy blending brush and blend that colour right out so that it fades into your skin.
Time for anouther colour! Using the same fluffy brush, I applied Hollywood tot he inner corner and middle of my eye and blended it out.
Nest I made a wing (also called cat eye) on my lid. I used Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
The final step! Using a small pencil blender I applied Heavy Metal to my lower lash line and blended it into the winged liner. No all you need to do is chose your favourite mascara and you are ready for the day!