DIY Rock Ring
I love my ring, I get so many compliments on it! I want to make them in all different colors for summer.
- Holly S. favorited Rock Ring 10 Jul 23:32
- Werk.eht.bro favorited Rock Ring 10 Jun 20:35
- Elizabeth s. favorited Rock Ring 04 Apr 17:06
- Kendell V. favorited Rock Ring 26 Aug 03:10
- Jade V. favorited Rock Ring 03 Aug 02:26
- Serena added Rock Ring to 100 crafts 11 Jun 19:32
- AnnaMong favorited Rock Ring 23 Apr 13:59
- Serena C. added Rock Ring to Summer Money 19 Apr 21:03
- ViviGoesRoar favorited Rock Ring 14 Apr 03:21
- elarablair favorited Rock Ring 23 Feb 18:47
Cut about 1/2 yard of the gold wire and thread it through the rock and bring it to the middle of the wire so both sides are even.
I'm a size 6 ring, you have to wrap it at one size larger so it fits correctly. Place the rock at one size larger ( I used a 7 ) and then start wrapping the wire in opposite directions around the rock and ring sizer. Leave about 2 inches on both ends.