easy cheap rock pendant
this is what happens with an obsession with rocks and shiny things hehe.
i got this rock at a museum gift shop for 90 cents or something like that.
- Kathy C. favorited Rock Necklace 06 Feb 07:10
- Sandy B. added Rock Necklace to Beach Glass Crafts & Jewelry 28 Jun 13:40
- Sandy B. favorited Rock Necklace 28 Jun 13:40
- Xan T. favorited Rock Necklace 12 Feb 06:39
- Christina F. favorited Rock Necklace 27 Sep 10:15
- Kathy J. favorited Rock Necklace 30 Mar 17:47
- robin t. added Rock Necklace to jewelry to make 27 Feb 18:07
- robin t. favorited Rock Necklace 27 Feb 18:07
- ChristineMarie entered her project Rock Necklace to Bug Bingo & DIY Board Games 12 Jan 23:30
- jasmine.thompson.98499 favorited Rock Necklace 26 Nov 18:04
get you a rock. it will work with other types of rocks this one just made it easier because of all the bumps and what not.
DO NOT CUT YOUR WIRE DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS TILL YOU GET TO THE END lol
start at the bottom and wrap your wire around the rock a few times to keep it from falling out of the wire.
heres where it gets interesting. . . use your creativity. my rock had a spot that sticks out so i wrapped my wire around it and made a swirl. make any patterns you would like then wrap the wire around back. bring it up to the top and wrap it around and form your loop to put your chain through. make sure your rock isnt going to fall out. if it is undo your wire and fix it around so it wont. if its good. snip your wire.