Recipe by Henderson's Of Edinburgh
Serves 4 people.
- Jenn favorited Roast Vegetable And Cashewnut Satay 21 Jun 14:12
- SugarNSpiceLily added Roast Vegetable And Cashewnut Satay to A Bite To Eat 01 Jul 18:12
- ElizabethJuddTaylor favorited Roast Vegetable And Cashewnut Satay 01 Jul 01:02
- KelliDroze added Roast Vegetable And Cashewnut Satay to Food 25 Jun 01:39
- A Bite To Eat published her project Roast Vegetable And Cashewnut Satay 12 Jun 21:52
You Will Need
Chop the carrots, mushrooms, peppers, aubergine, beans and courgette up into fairly chunky pieces, then roast in an oven at 230C or gas mark 8 with a little olive oil, until lightly caramelised, but still firm.
Finely chop the chilli, garlic and finely grate the ginger, sauté in a little oil, then add the soya milk, tomato juice, vinegar, and soy sauce.
Blend the cashew nuts and add them to the sauce.
Bring to the boil and add cornflour if thickening is required (which may not be needed).
Season to taste and add the roasted vegetables.
Serve with rice or noodles!