Easy to make, No sewing or gluing required :3
Cheap way to make decorative hairpins. There are a lot of gem brads and ribbons to choose from, one could make a different one for each day. I used leftover stuff from my scrapbooking materials, so it didn't really cost me anything. :)
- Emily M. added Ribbon Hairpin to Wedding 27 Apr 02:53
- Lynn L. favorited Ribbon Hairpin 03 Sep 03:26
- Luna P. favorited Ribbon Hairpin 23 May 09:12
- EllieTheBunnie favorited Ribbon Hairpin 13 Oct 20:44
- jen s. favorited Ribbon Hairpin 06 Oct 14:00
- Anna N. favorited Ribbon Hairpin 07 Apr 07:44
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Ribbon Hairpin 25 Mar 13:37
- Penny F. added Ribbon Hairpin to TO MAKE! 03 Feb 12:07
- aranumenwen commented on Ribbon Hairpin 25 Jan 03:19
- aranumenwen favorited Ribbon Hairpin 25 Jan 03:18
aranumenwen · Aurora, Illinois, US · 117 projects
I just made some bows for my hair...but with thread and needles and button and stuff...this is way smarter.
Kimberly K. · Dixon, Illinois, US · 10 projects
So simple! Awesome!
*Misscrafty* · 5 projects
Thanks for sharing! The methods real easy!
sporkyllama · Melbourne, Victoria, AU · 3 projects
Love the method of making the bow! I'm always looking for new ways and this one seems adorable. Thank you!