Own bejewelled heels without the pricetag
This was inspired by Miu Miu's glitter heels however I created mine to suit me more - as I cannot walk with such a skinny heel! I used platform pump shoes, a bunch of rhinestones and a glue gun to create this look and I made it quickly and easily. I hope you guys find this useful:)
- Oliver k. favorited Rhinestone Heels 04 Sep 06:27
- Brian L. favorited Rhinestone Heels 04 Sep 06:16
- Anton . favorited Rhinestone Heels 03 Sep 12:41
- Quincy b. favorited Rhinestone Heels 03 Sep 12:08
- Denote G. favorited Rhinestone Heels 03 Sep 11:39
- Denote w. favorited Rhinestone Heels 03 Sep 11:25
- Scott b. favorited Rhinestone Heels 03 Sep 11:09
- Lacey l. favorited Rhinestone Heels 03 Sep 09:45
- Janelle B. favorited Rhinestone Heels 03 Sep 07:30
- Markee R. added Rhinestone Heels to Dr. Frank-N-Futer 03 Apr 13:59
With your chosen pair of heels use the glue gun to glue the rhinestones to the back heel of the shoe, start with glueing the large rhinestones I chose to make a line of larger rhinestones going down the centre of the heel but it is up to you on the arrangement of the stones.
I used a pair of fake swede pumps and found the glue easy to stick to them and relatively easy to peel off when need be.
Using the tweezers pick up individual rhinestones and glue the back of them, quickly place them how you like unto the shoe.If the glue seeps out from underneath the rhinestone DO NOT WAIT FOR IT TO DRY. Using the same tweezers peel the excess glue away while pressing the rhinestone to the surface to make sure all the glue is not taken away