The Crocheter's Skill-Building Workshop
Sometimes called crab stitch, this is a lovely decorative stitch for an edging. It’s tricky because you work backward — that’s why it’s a “reverse” stitch.
- greg a. added Reverse Single Crochet (Rsc) to yarns 10 Jul 00:04
- Miss Captain Cosplay favorited Reverse Single Crochet (Rsc) 22 Apr 08:37
- Glenda W. favorited Reverse Single Crochet (Rsc) 20 Apr 02:13
- Suzi T. favorited Reverse Single Crochet (Rsc) 19 Mar 14:14
- Storey Publishing published her project Reverse Single Crochet (Rsc) 29 Jan 14:50
Yarnover and draw through the 2 loops on the hook to complete the rsc.
For the next stitch, insert the hook in the next stitch to the right (or left, for left-handed crochet- ers) and repeat steps 3 and 4. The process twists the top 2 loops of the stitch; this is what forms the decorative edge.