Sick of your falling apart mousepad?? here is how you can make a reversable one
I have had the same mousepad for years and it was about time i got a new one. The fact i was skint ment that i had to make one!
I made this reversable one so i can change sides depending on the day. This mousepad has been made out of recycled scrapbook wooden cover that was swapped for stuff by my sister
- Sherlyn M. favorited Reversable Mouse Pad 01 Mar 13:59
- Daniel Cunningham favorited Reversable Mouse Pad 30 Apr 08:32
- JamesD G. favorited Reversable Mouse Pad 31 Jan 04:54
- HylianWriter534 favorited Reversable Mouse Pad 08 Jun 23:33
- MischievousRaven published her project Reversable Mouse Pad 12 May 10:21
I hate using the idea of modpodge to seal the paper on, so i used coverfilm. Coverfilm can be used almost like a laminating sheet that can cover exercise books and maps etc. Sticking it on your mousepad, gently rub the bubbles out as you go down the board. When covered, cut off the excess and do the same on the otherside.