Revamp a vintage makeup case to your ultimate gothic style makeup case. This is now my abso fave! :)
This quickly became my FAVORITE make-up case. :) I picked up an old black vinyl vintage makeup case from a second hand store for about $ 3. I then painted the trim and corset style lines on it in dark purple glitter paint. I used stencils for the skull & bones, heart, stars, & swirl patterns- using a paint pen first then going over as needed with the paint brush and paint.
Word of warning- learned the hard way. Do NOT use clear spray paint to seal the design. Due to the vinyl texture, it will just leave it tacky and it will pick up lint and animal hair really fast. Its best to use Modge Podge, especially the gloss, to seal it.
- Amber C. favorited Revamped Makeup Case 02 Oct 20:19
- circles.n.eights favorited Revamped Makeup Case 25 Mar 23:16
- mel M. favorited Revamped Makeup Case 20 Mar 18:42
- mizukixinoue added Revamped Makeup Case to Bolsinhas 29 Jul 05:07
- mizukixinoue favorited Revamped Makeup Case 29 Jul 05:06
- Marylou P. added Revamped Makeup Case to Make Up 08 Apr 09:08
- Kinhime Dragon replied to a comment on Revamped Makeup Case 14 Mar 15:46
- Kinhime Dragon added Revamped Makeup Case to Art Journal ideas 09 Mar 22:06
- Kinhime Dragon commented on Revamped Makeup Case 09 Mar 22:05
- Grimgirl101 favorited Revamped Makeup Case 07 Dec 06:02
Queen of the Sidhe posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!