Can't pass up a sale but it doesn't fit? Make it your own!
I found a dress on sale at New York and Company but it was several, several sizes too big for me (picture 4), but it had a great swiss dot fabric and so I knew that I could fix it and make it even better.
It really took awhile to find what I wanted the dress to look like, as you can see, it doesn't look like the original. I had to do a lot of seam ripping and cutting, as well as some extra hand sewing, but it's definitely a favorite.
I had considered dye-ing the dress, but I am going to keep it as is. :)
- ruizrmca favorited Retro Halter Dress 06 Jul 06:28
- Zombie Babe added Retro Halter Dress to new wardrobe 01 Oct 02:07
- Millie H. added Retro Halter Dress to cool ideas 25 Mar 23:45
- Eva.Sugai favorited Retro Halter Dress 24 Mar 03:40
- Hannah S. favorited Retro Halter Dress 10 Oct 06:03
- Mani "m&mz" p. favorited Retro Halter Dress 12 Jul 22:09
- Rae favorited Retro Halter Dress 05 Jul 20:25
My-Linh posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!