How to make a retro inspired apron
I have to say it definitely is fun to cook with such a cute apron (I'm sure the food even taste better).
Let's make a cute and retro apron that Betty Draper would approve of!
Fabric (150 cm wide): 1 m. Fabric recommended: light to medium weight such as cotton, broadcloth, quilting cotton, linen... anything you can put directly in the washing machine to remove the tomato and chocolat stains! Matching thread. Optional: rick-rack, buttons or other adornments ...
- 101793_2F2014-05-16-100619-PDF.pdf 4.13 MB [ Download ]
- ellie j. added Retro Apron Tutorial to kate 13 Jun 22:20
- RareJewel favorited Retro Apron Tutorial 02 Mar 11:11
- Pam added Retro Apron Tutorial to Curious Kitchen 08 Nov 20:32
- Whitney I. favorited Retro Apron Tutorial 12 Aug 06:14
- Rinchen favorited Retro Apron Tutorial 12 Sep 14:47
- Rebecca B. favorited Retro Apron Tutorial 20 Jul 12:41
- IDreamOfArizona favorited Retro Apron Tutorial 11 May 14:46
- Lara L. favorited Retro Apron Tutorial 28 Feb 13:54
- Jenks added Retro Apron Tutorial to Sewing 24 Jan 23:05
- Lorrie B. added Retro Apron Tutorial to empire blouse 05 Jan 02:06
Cut the pieces like on the following drawing:
1. SKIRT: cut 1 rectangle of 60 cm high x 80 cm long
2. SKIRT POCKET: cut 1 rectangle of 45 cm high x 35 cm long
3. TOP: cut 1 rectangle of 25 cm high x 30 cm long
4. TOP POCKET: cut 1 rectangle of 15 cm high x 20 cm long
5. WAIST STRAPS: cut 2 rectangles of 13 cm high x 90 cm long
6. NECK STRAPS: cut 2 rectangles of 10 cm high x 60 cm long
7. WAISTBAND: cut 2 rectangles of 7 cm high x 40 cm long