Turn old and ugly to new and timeless!
- nange W. commented on Renew An Old Chair 21 May 01:17
- nange W. favorited Renew An Old Chair 21 May 01:17
- nange W. commented on Renew An Old Chair 21 May 01:16
- uptodateinteriors added Renew An Old Chair to Gwenneth Paltrow's Room 08 Sep 18:22
- Laura M. entered her project Renew An Old Chair to Craft-In Contest 08 Mar 07:48
The most important step is to prep the surface!
You must sand down the entire chair until a smooth and even surface forms.
After sanding fill in any gaps or chips with wood filler and allow 2-3 days to dry.
After the wood filler has dried the painting can begin!
I used 2 coats of primer and 1 coat of white paint.