Jane Austen eat your heart out!
This dress and coat combination is based on a butterick pattern, I forget the name. I apologize that the outfit looks a little flat but I don't have a dress dummy, just a hanger which does not do it justice. I stitched the whole thing by hand since me and sewing machines don't seem to get on but then my mum's is about 20 years old and on its last legs. I did start this project a few years ago when I was going to go to the Jane Austen festival in Bath for my Birthday but didn't get enough money together to go woe is me. I did just throw all the cut out pieces into a bag and left it but then a couple of weeks ago I decided to finish it and got the coat done . The dress is actually one me and my mum made together as a summer dress for me but it goes perfectly with the coat don't you think :-D
- Sarah W. entered her project Regency Dress And Coat to Bug Bingo & DIY Board Games 30 Dec 12:18
- Sarah W. entered her project Regency Dress And Coat to Actual Film Votive 07 Sep 21:26
- craftylilred favorited Regency Dress And Coat 07 Apr 00:06
- aarika.haney favorited Regency Dress And Coat 04 Apr 21:04
- aarika.haney added Regency Dress And Coat to Some Day 04 Apr 21:04
- PinkWeeds favorited Regency Dress And Coat 04 Apr 17:27
- Sarah W. entered her project Regency Dress And Coat to SINGER Dress Form Contest 04 Apr 00:51
- Sarah W. published her project Regency Dress And Coat 31 Mar 15:58
Sarah W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!