Shirt cuff wristband for your old watch.
This is an old watch my boyfriend was given years back, but never wore. I measured his wrist and adjusted a shirt cuff to his size. I took some decorative straps I had from an old bag, and cut them to fit the watch. I sewed on some rings on the strap for decoration, and sewed the straps onto the cuff.
Bim-bada-bom, new wristband for his watch that he now wears :)
- Lia H. favorited Refashioned Watch 30 Jul 00:46
- Legardria favorited Refashioned Watch 11 Nov 08:13
- DeDe L. commented on Refashioned Watch 09 Nov 20:51
- DeDe L. favorited Refashioned Watch 09 Nov 20:48
- SarahOliveira92 favorited Refashioned Watch 25 Oct 23:34
- Xandra replied to a comment on her project Refashioned Watch 23 Oct 05:54
- Vermin Jerky commented on Refashioned Watch 23 Oct 04:17
- Vermin Jerky favorited Refashioned Watch 23 Oct 04:15
Xandra posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!