Based on Recyle And Make Your Own Beads by DIS.AR.RAY
These beads are made from plastic bottles that I stole from my recycling bin. I cut pieces into strips, colored them with Sharpie markers, and rolled them up with needle nose pliers. Using the pliers to hold the roll together, I put a flame on each end to seal the edges together, and voila! Beads! Inspired by a how-to post from DIS.AR.RAY.
These were a little trickier for me than paper beads...probably would be much easier with a heat gun, rather than a torch lighter! Still fun though. Maybe with a few more tries I'll get the hang of it.
- Blondell K. favorited Recyle And Make Your Own Beads 11 Mar 20:23
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Recyle And Make Your Own Beads 24 Jul 21:43
- Cupcake_Warrior =) favorited Recyle And Make Your Own Beads 24 Oct 21:52
- Syeyon K. commented on Recyle And Make Your Own Beads 17 Oct 03:36
- Syeyon K. commented on Recyle And Make Your Own Beads 17 Oct 03:35
You Will Need
Darce posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!