I whipped up these out of some old sweaters.
Inspired by a Post on LA Stitch n Bitch Group:
I whipped up these out of some old sweaters. As the name of this bog "Sweater Surgery" indicates, cutting up sweaters and recycling them is one of my "things"
The orange cable is for Halloween and the pink and black striped one just went so nicely with the temporary tattoo that we all put on at the pumpkin carving party.
And a little shameless self promotion, the book of the same name will be out next May by Quarry. Whoo-hooo!
- Rabprime commented on Recycled Sweater Bangle 16 Sep 15:25
- Rabprime added Recycled Sweater Bangle to Up cycled jewelry 16 Sep 15:24
- Rabprime favorited Recycled Sweater Bangle 16 Sep 15:23
- eFenuska added Recycled Sweater Bangle to Jewelry and Accessories 04 May 18:36
- busyness commented on Recycled Sweater Bangle 14 Nov 18:56
- Nicky Frazier N. favorited Recycled Sweater Bangle 19 Aug 08:32
PlaidCrafter posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!