About this project
You Will Need
- Almost Nothing
Watch how I made mine here:
1. Roll the slats into bangle shapes and tape them to the size you need.
2. & 3. Measure and cut 2" wide strips of fabric cut on the exact diagonal of the fabric
4. & 5. Iron the cut 2" fabric (bias strips) as you pull it through the bias maker
6. & 7. Glue the end to the inside of a mini blind bangle and start wrapping at a diagonal
8. Using a dot of glue at the end of the strip, use clothes pins to hold in place until dry.
9. Use clothespins to hold your glued decorative buttons in place while they dry
ROPE WRAPPED VERSION
10. Knot two 1/2" wide strips of fabric together and twist one clockwise and the other counter-clockwise as you twist them together
*Sounds confusing but you'll get the hang of it!
11. Make different color combinations
12. Using E-6000, glue the end to the inside of the mini blind base and wrap the bangle gluing the end of the fabric twine to the inside and securing it with a clothespin while it dries.