Upscycle and reuse old plastic jars to store your junk or treasure!
I started upcycling medicine jars as a means to help store my drawing supplies, and over time I found that I could use them for a variety of reasons!
I use these jars for the following:
Overnight Medicine/Vitamin Jar
Emergency sewing kit (with the needles wrapped in felt!)
Pencil Sharpener/Pencil Shavings Holder
Stash for mechanical pencil lead
Traveling container for loose jewelry (like rings/earings)
D&D dice holder
Emergency cigarette ash container (very bad! it ruins the jar!)
!!!If you plan to reuse these jars for meds/vitamins, I highly reccomend washing out the jars before reuse!!!
- Tierra T. favorited Recycled Medicine Jars 14 Nov 21:48
- bigrthanlasagna favorited Recycled Medicine Jars 29 Jul 07:10
- emmabota73 favorited Recycled Medicine Jars 14 Oct 09:00
- Conner W. added Recycled Medicine Jars to gift ideas 31 Jul 16:42
- Conner W. added Recycled Medicine Jars to craft ideas 31 Jul 16:42
- Christine B. favorited Recycled Medicine Jars 21 Jan 02:25
- zoegirl221 favorited Recycled Medicine Jars 18 Sep 02:38
- Judy favorited Recycled Medicine Jars 19 May 02:27
- eFenuska added Recycled Medicine Jars to Home 29 Apr 16:12
- Birgit added Recycled Medicine Jars to Organising 06 Apr 16:06
The farthest left is just a cupcake sticker, the sheep is modge podged, the heart and map are glued then taped on images with packaging tape.
I used black nail polish for the sheep lid, and colored permanent sharpie markers for the other lids.
These are very addicting to make once you start making these and find uses for them!