Convert old books into beautiful planters
For ages, I've wanted to make something out of books, but the thought of slicing up a tiny universe for my own selfish needs has always been too traumatic for me to bear. I eventually convinced myself that these books, which I found in a charity shop, were simply going to sit on a dusty shelf until someone else threw them away, so I might as well make something pretty from them, right?
As I sat at the dining room table, hacking at them with a craft knife, my mom's comments on me being a murderer weren't too helpful to my feelings on the situation, but it's a bit late now. So now I have recycled book planters, though I'm terribly sorry to all books harmed in the making of this project.
- Perfectly DeStressed added Recycled Book Planters to Jane Austen's Bedroom 12 Aug 22:56
- Angelshimmery favorited Recycled Book Planters 12 Jul 20:24
- Alissa B. favorited Recycled Book Planters 04 Mar 18:57
- Second Hand Susie added Recycled Book Planters to Recycled room 15 Feb 20:08
- su l. favorited Recycled Book Planters 05 Mar 12:08
- Second Hand Susie added Recycled Book Planters to Earth Hour Party 28 Jan 11:34
- kzk favorited Recycled Book Planters 28 Nov 17:47
- Lauren entered her project Recycled Book Planters to JORD Wooden Watches 06 Jul 09:08
- Jackie G. added Recycled Book Planters to Paper/Book Crafts 19 Mar 23:45
- Catheleen M. favorited Recycled Book Planters 09 Mar 22:25