Keep all your scribbles safe inside a record notebook.
- Penny J. favorited Record Notebook 05 Sep 10:31
- Blanca G. favorited Record Notebook 05 Sep 04:34
- Kay T. favorited Record Notebook 11 Nov 03:14
- Heidi C. favorited Record Notebook 18 Aug 05:00
- Kay Bay favorited Record Notebook 09 Apr 17:10
- aldajacob favorited Record Notebook 17 Sep 18:48
- Birdie R. added Record Notebook to Record Crafts 22 Aug 01:56
- Birdie R. favorited Record Notebook 22 Aug 01:56
- Andrea K. favorited Record Notebook 29 Dec 17:45
- Tori K. favorited Record Notebook 28 Dec 18:26
First you need to cut the record. This can be done with a saw or a sharp razor blade. Cut it so that it's a little bigger than A5 (aprox 1/2" at each side). You may need to saw the sides to get rid of any sharp bits.
Now you need to drill 3 holes. Two on the left side of the record for the ring binder hoops and one on the right in the center.
You don't have to but it's usally best to mount your record on a thick peice of card or plastic.
You now need to make a back for your notebook. If the record came with a cool sleeve then cut it up and use that for your back otherwise posters or anything else will do. Cut this to the same size as the record and then put the same 3 holes in again.
To make sure that nothing can fall out of your notebook thread the third hole (on the record and the back cover) with ribbon. This makes a nice little tie. Now all you have to do is decorate it.