Give any clock a retro twist
I was clearing out my room and found a old vinyl record. And so I made a Clock out of it ... This was the result.
- HerNameIsAlixx added Record Clock to DIY The Room - Palaye Royale 29 Nov 13:54
- Heidi C. favorited Record Clock 18 Aug 04:53
- Rose K. favorited Record Clock 26 Aug 19:48
- Goodbye Ducky added Record Clock to stake your acres 16 Dec 23:11
- Isa B. favorited Record Clock 02 Dec 22:05
- TheCurlyHairedCrafter favorited Record Clock 18 Jul 08:22
- Gryars favorited Record Clock 16 Jul 17:42
- Kelly Ann L. added Record Clock to vinyl 10 Jun 04:05
- Irene Wildfox added Record Clock to Vinyl, CD, Tape 09 Jun 13:35
- Vanessa B. added Record Clock to Home DIY 26 May 02:19
Carefully take apart Clock. Remove hands and then stick the clock mechanism to the back of the record with the thing that the hands go on through the middle of the record. (make sure its the right way around).
Put the hands back on to clock and your pretty much done.
Fix to the wall. I blu-tacked my clock to the wall but you can put it up however you fancy.