An easy Protein-Packed Nutella
It has a good dose of nut butter (peanut butter in this case) and protein powder. This is a pretty damn good recipe for those of us who work out every day but also like to keep our sweet tooth satisfied...yes, you can be fit and treat yourself with yummy things almost every day.
- Rebecca M. favorited Raw Banana Chocolate Spread 11 Jun 13:16
- Jenn favorited Raw Banana Chocolate Spread 15 Dec 00:04
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Raw Banana Chocolate Spread to cooking/ daughter 09 Nov 01:16
- Starr D favorited Raw Banana Chocolate Spread 06 Nov 09:38
- Starr D added Raw Banana Chocolate Spread to Recipes 06 Nov 09:38
- Paine666 published her project Raw Banana Chocolate Spread 06 Nov 06:00
In a small bowl mash bananas with a fork until smooth.
Place mashed banana, cacao powder, peanut butter and protein powder inside your food processor. Pulse until all ingredients are combined and the mixture looks creamy and smooth.
Adjust the sweetness with a few tablespoons of agave syrup or, if your prefer, you can also use pure maple syrup which gives an excellent taste.
Put in a jar and store in the fridge.