A bunch of plushies I made.
Alright, the pictures, in order are...
1. Mr. Huggy Penguin! This little guy might get a tutorial at some point, since I will be making more to photograph.
2. Mr. Octopus! His tentacles are ties. He's so huggable. Yaaaay.
3. The whole big happy menagerie!
4. A gingerbread man with only one leg. :0
5. Oh god. This doll. This creepy doll. I'm not sure what possessed me to make her, but I know that I don't feel safe with that face in the house.
6. A cute little cupcake plushie. Along with my face.
7. This sort of Loch-Ness-Monster thing was the first plush I ever made. Aww.
8. And last but not least, a Sweeney Todd plush! I don't own Sweeney, Tim Burton, Stephen Sondheim, Johnny Depp, or anyone else I could possibly offend. And I won't be selling it for money, it's a gift for my friend. ^^'
Bobbie W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!