Based on Raining Cloud Necklace by Sandra L.
Working on getting better pictures of it, but I love how it turned out!!!
I drew my cloud with silver sharpie on a piece of Crystal Clear Shrinky-Dinks Plastic. I used my bead reamer to make the holes, I didn't want them too big. I baked it clear and used white fingernail polish to paint it white, it was a fast drying variety, so it gave it a kind of streaked almost fluffy looking texture. I added the chains with silver jump rings.
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Raining Cloud Necklace 15 Jul 16:16
- tyler t. favorited Raining Cloud Necklace 02 Aug 13:17
- Bonnie B. added Raining Cloud Necklace to Jewelry 05 Dec 17:37
- Harmonee.seal added Raining Cloud Necklace to Keeping my heads in the clouds... 18 Jul 20:58
- alexandria.masters.5 favorited Raining Cloud Necklace 14 Jun 16:14
- SprinklePopCupcake (Sprinkles) favorited Raining Cloud Necklace 25 Jan 23:04
- GnotJustGnomes commented on Raining Cloud Necklace 24 Sep 14:52
You Will Need
Amanda B. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!