inspired by "all the rage" earrings, rainbowlicious and fun!
This newest tutorial is full of color! Rainbowlicious, in fact. Inspired by All the Rage's Day Bright Rainbowlicious Hoops, these simple earrings come together quickly. All you need is some wire and thread! I used tie-dye embroidery floss from Michael's to create the tie-dye look. If you don't have any, you can use just plain colors.
This accessory is on trend, as many designers are incorporating bright neon color into their designs and outfits for spring.
- Paradiesvogel favorited Rainbowlicious Earrings 07 May 10:21
- Summer added Rainbowlicious Earrings to Accessories 08 Mar 19:49
- abigail r. added Rainbowlicious Earrings to Jewellery 05 Feb 22:26
- Angela I. favorited Rainbowlicious Earrings 26 Dec 05:47
- Crafterella added Rainbowlicious Earrings to Amy Winehouse 13 Jun 18:27
- GiftedDiva24 added Rainbowlicious Earrings to Diy Jewelry 28 Mar 16:53
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Rainbowlicious Earrings 28 Mar 16:53
- everlasting27 added Rainbowlicious Earrings to project ideas 17 Sep 23:25
- Mikoto added Rainbowlicious Earrings to Try out's 21 Jul 16:58
- Abnormal Abby added Rainbowlicious Earrings to Jewellry 11 Jun 01:44
Step 4: Continue wrapping. Keep the tension even and tight onto the hoop. Wrap all the way to your beginning knot. When I got to this point, I cut the excess string from the knot at the beginning and superglued the knot to hold close. Then, I wrapped my string over this knot to sort of hide it, then superglued the strands at the back, waited till dry, then cut these as well.