For those who can't afford real pools of koi, this should suffice...
My friend once told me that she liked a wall hanging of origami koi that she saw online, but the etsy shop that sells it had it priced at over $1000 (http://coulourblind.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/installationen_4.jpg). Thus, I set out to hunt for origami koi instructions to make this for her birthday. I plan to show her the fish but attach it to her wall at a later day (perhaps I'll use wire to make the fish pop out...). I started in August but her birthday's this December because I planned ahead, anticipating the workload of college applications ^^. Her birthday is three weeks away, but I'm extremely excited to give this to her!
- little t. favorited Rainbow Koi 02 Feb 08:28
- sophieh favorited Rainbow Koi 24 Jun 18:03
- Crimsaros favorited Rainbow Koi 01 Apr 23:39
- Josephine B. favorited Rainbow Koi 02 Sep 05:47
- Summer O. favorited Rainbow Koi 13 Jul 06:34
- Josep H. favorited Rainbow Koi 26 May 04:30
- Raul C. favorited Rainbow Koi 25 May 05:12
- Tim O. favorited Rainbow Koi 11 May 05:44
- Nicole Y. favorited Rainbow Koi 10 Apr 07:24
- Madlena C. favorited Rainbow Koi 19 Oct 13:47
Conn posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!