Chambord, elderflower and orange juice jelly filled fruits (and they're veggie!)
Chambord, sparkling elderflower and fresh orange juice jelly, dyed with different food colourings and poured in oranges, lemons and limes. I added blackberries to the lemons to make them a bit more interesting. All inspired by the Lorraine Pascale cookbook which has the watermelon limes in it...I actually was making halloween jellies and thought I'd make some grown up jellies too. Thats why I had a surplus of black jelly!
- Emma H. favorited Rainbow Fruit Jellies 06 Mar 22:28
- Kepi added Rainbow Fruit Jellies to Magical Unicorn Party 06 Feb 01:17
- Kepi favorited Rainbow Fruit Jellies 06 Feb 01:17
- Tasha L. favorited Rainbow Fruit Jellies 23 Feb 20:22
- Jazmyn B added Rainbow Fruit Jellies to Food 10 Jan 21:10
- OH! Its the Domo :3 added Rainbow Fruit Jellies to Sweet 16 01 Jul 22:59
- dametra.navarro favorited Rainbow Fruit Jellies 10 Apr 04:46
- Jen C. favorited Rainbow Fruit Jellies 24 Mar 15:03
- Emmy S. favorited Rainbow Fruit Jellies 08 Mar 22:05
- HylianWriter534 added Rainbow Fruit Jellies to Make Later 08 Mar 21:11
Pour into the fruits and leave to set for a few hours in the fridge. When set cut the fruit halves into segments, be careful not to rip the jelly when cutting if you use a serrated knife! For the watermelons I used chocolated drops for seeds. I had leftover jelly too so poured it into ramekins and added fruits...Enjoy!