Perfect for an Oz party
Cupcakes that are easy to make and bound to make a great impression. Good for themed parties and St. Patty's day. The more you do, the faster you get!
- Aimee W. favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 15 Mar 14:21
- Spencer M. commented on Rainbow Cupcakes 22 Sep 09:43
- Spencer M. favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 22 Sep 09:39
- Emma H. favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 11 Mar 21:49
- Melissa L. added Rainbow Cupcakes to Recipes 03 Apr 15:31
- effy.kingly favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 08 Dec 13:47
- Caaryn S. added Rainbow Cupcakes to Food 02 May 00:31
- emilyw24 favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 28 Apr 03:40
- Kari R. added Rainbow Cupcakes to Yummies 17 Mar 02:41
- Miss_Fit favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 13 Mar 01:44
Ice your cup cake in a thick layer of icing. You can, at this point, try to make it look like clouds by adding peaks, but this is unnecessary.
Place the Whip/Strip/Rope onto the cupcake. You may need to cut holes into your cupcake to make the rope stay. You can also use the paper as an edge. Or you can use chocolate chips.
Cover the chocolate chips in icing. Use a fair amount to cover them.
If you have opted not to use chips, then make sure that the clouds have distinct peaks and fluffs. You do this by placing the icing on the cupcake with a spoon and shaping it with a knife. Experiment, you'll be glad you did.