Even when it's not raining outside, you can have a bit of rain in your room.
For my friend's birthday, I was thinking of making her a mobile because she had admired another one that I'd made. She likes the rain, so I wanted to make her a mobile with raindrops falling down in a spiral pattern. The "raindrops" were made with blue beads glued on top of paper woven balls. I measured out all the lengths of the strings, attached the raindrops to string, and then finally attached everything to a wire circle made from a wire clothes hanger. It was fun to design, and I love how it turned out! My friend also liked it. :D
- Rebecca M. favorited Rain Mobile 28 Jun 18:17
- Nicole Y. favorited Rain Mobile 10 Apr 07:29
- daley.martin.1 favorited Rain Mobile 28 Mar 22:31
- Anna Bean favorited Rain Mobile 22 Jun 04:06
- MandyCip_93 favorited Rain Mobile 29 May 09:09
- Sarah W. favorited Rain Mobile 19 Mar 15:59
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Rain Mobile 11 Nov 17:32
- WaterAngel added Rain Mobile to For the home 09 Apr 08:39
- Jimmy D. favorited Rain Mobile 08 Mar 03:56
- NikkiM0rbid favorited Rain Mobile 29 Jan 18:02
Conn posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!