Make a custom notebook
Easy project to give away as a personalized gift, or just have a unique notebook at school.
- Sveta favorited Ragdoll Notebook 14 May 09:14
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Ragdoll Notebook 28 Jul 15:39
- bemeself added Ragdoll Notebook to presents for friends 24 Aug 21:22
- bemeself favorited Ragdoll Notebook 24 Aug 21:21
- Joice C. added Ragdoll Notebook to *-* 16 Jul 16:41
- Joice C. favorited Ragdoll Notebook 16 Jul 16:41
- Misato M. favorited Ragdoll Notebook 19 Jun 12:15
- minus m. favorited Ragdoll Notebook 19 Feb 20:13
- Lucía entered their project Ragdoll Notebook to Cricut Contest 09 Jan 01:16
- denise.mcmurray favorited Ragdoll Notebook 01 Dec 21:19
Cut two notebook-size rectangles out of brown cardstock, and create some artwork on one of them. In my case, I drew a rag doll with a black pen and then highlighted some areas with white, but you can choose to use white cardstock and more pen colours.
Cut some paper the same size as the cardstock lids, you can decide whether to choose it plain, with lines, or squared. Arrange them between the lids and take the whole thing to a shop where they can bind it with plastic coil... and you're done!