Raffaello, desert, coconut flour, powdered milk
This easy - to make - treat is often made in my country for special occasions, because it is not only easy to make, but it also have a nice and simple look on desert table. It is a homemade version of famous treat. It also could be made as vegan version, but from my experience powdered milk replacer doesn't work as well as the whole fat powdered milk, because it doesn't thicken the mixture enough.
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Raffaello 06 Nov 03:03
- Penny F. added Raffaello to Baking 11 Oct 11:36
- Cristina M. added Raffaello to Christmas ideas 11 Oct 10:50
- Ana favorited Raffaello 10 Sep 23:00
- Flo Di favorited Raffaello 07 Sep 00:22
- D W. favorited Raffaello 06 Sep 21:13
- Leah. published her project Raffaello 06 Sep 11:33
Take the mixture and form a little balls from it, putting hazelnut into the center of each ball. You can use almonds instead. Roll every ball in coconut flour, and there you have your homemade raffaello treat :)
NOTE: If the mass is not thick enouhg be free to add more coconut flour to it. Keep it in cool. You can also put the finished product into the fridge to make sure that it wouldn't melt.