Picture frames with different quotes in them.
I got the idea for these 'pictures' from a Swedish artist called Therese Sennerholt. But instead of buying them I made some myself.
- Kursus 7. favorited Quote Art? 10 Dec 06:19
- Dee D. added Quote Art? to art 05 Feb 18:21
- Rebecca M. favorited Quote Art? 05 Jan 14:44
- signe P. added Quote Art? to dekoration 27 Dec 19:23
- Hayley G. added Quote Art? to Bedroom 05 Dec 13:59
- Coral A. favorited Quote Art? 13 Feb 09:38
- sara.smoak added Quote Art? to sara's project ideas 26 Nov 21:49
- DotCom favorited Quote Art? 16 Sep 08:39
- Gracie G. favorited Quote Art? 28 Aug 04:28
- solo.marianita favorited Quote Art? 08 Aug 05:04
First you'll need to find some quotes that you like. (If I hear/read a quote I like I always write it down somewhere) It can be from lyrics, a famous quote or anything you like.
Now you'll have to find the fonts you want to use. It can be a good idea to download some free ones from a website (just google free fonts and you should be okay).
When you've found your quotes and fonts, all you need is to arrange it nicely in a word document and then print it in a size that matches your frames.