A nice autumn sorbet
In autumn or early winter it is still possible to make fresh fruit sorbets.
If you don't like to use egg whites you can also use a little bit of quince cooking water.
- Kimya J. favorited Quince Sorbet 03 Feb 18:36
- Joani T. favorited Quince Sorbet 25 Jan 09:53
- Crafterella featured Quince Sorbet 22 Jan 23:00
- campaspe added her project Quince Sorbet to quince recipes 21 Jan 12:58
- campaspe favorited her project Quince Sorbet 21 Jan 12:58
- roshanitripathi favorited Quince Sorbet 21 Jan 10:56
- campaspe published her project Quince Sorbet 21 Jan 10:17
Prepare the quinces : wash, peel and cut the quinces into slices.
Cook the quinces with water and lemon (10 cl of water/ 1kg of quinces and a few drops of lemon juice) until they are tender .
Cut the quince into small cubes and put in a freezer for a day.
In a blender, mix the frozen quince cubes, sugar, a few drops lemon juice and egg white.
Mix at high speed and serve with fresh fruits without waiting.