An original and tasty cake
Do you have quinces left you don't know what to do with ? here's a nice recipe.
- campaspe added her project Quince Cake to quince recipes 21 Jan 13:00
- Teresa Brashear favorited Quince Cake 20 Dec 14:06
- Wayne S. commented on Quince Cake 07 Dec 15:29
- campaspe favorited her project Quince Cake 06 Dec 18:18
- Crafterella featured Quince Cake 05 Dec 23:00
- Kimya J. favorited Quince Cake 05 Dec 00:18
- campaspe published her project Quince Cake 03 Dec 12:12
Prepare the quinces : wash, peel and remove hard parts. Cut them into dices.
Cook the quinces with half a glass of water until they are tender
Remove the parts of the quinces that may still be hard.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
Mix the flour and the baking powder and add to the egg yolks. Mix well.
Reserve about fifteen cubes of quinces. Add the rest of the quince to the mix and stir well.
Add the whipped egg whites.
Pour the dough in a buttered cake mold - add the reserved quinces on top. Cook at medium heat for 45 mn.