Cute and fast!
These are made with a rectangle, a tube, and a length of elastic! I made a couple dozen of them for a fundraiser at my kids' middle school and they sold like hotcakes!
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Quickie Bow Ties 18 May 17:31
- Alex Z. added Quickie Bow Ties to Интересное 24 Apr 16:42
- Lucky Threadneedle favorited Quickie Bow Ties 12 Mar 16:45
- Lauren M. added Quickie Bow Ties to haircrafts 09 Sep 20:18
- Lauren M. favorited Quickie Bow Ties 09 Sep 20:16
- DiarioDeAbby added Quickie Bow Ties to Have To Do's 18 Jul 19:00
- Gemma W. commented on Quickie Bow Ties 08 Jul 04:58
- Gemma W. favorited Quickie Bow Ties 08 Jul 04:53
- dippydiscoball added Quickie Bow Ties to maybe one day 28 May 03:16
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Quickie Bow Ties 28 May 02:04
Using fabric scraps, cut 2 pieces and stitch together rectangle, as well as cutting out and stitching tube for the middle Turn right side out.
Gather the middle of the rectangle to pinch it together, then cover with the tube and stitch tube pieces together in the back.
Measure elastic so that it fits around your neck but is not tight. Stitch to the back of the bow tie and wear!