crocheted bobbles neclace or pon pons
I saw a picture in a dutch crochet book within this kind of pom pom neclace and thought oooh i must take the book back home to find the tute.
Back at home, i made my self a cup of tea and was searching for the tute.
No tute at all, only a dutch line with was telling what it was.
i thought they are wrong, so i started out to figuring how you could make such a pom pom necklace.
when i had made one, i thougth that's soooo boring one coulour so i made myself more of nice colours to weare them all in the same place.
dependable how long your chain will be, and how thick yarn you will use will tell how long it will took you to make this project.
i made neclace of 2meters and it took me 2hours to crocheting the necklace in front of the tele.LOL
I have found out that thick yarn works the best and that it looks better to make less width space beween the pom poms.
Because i' m a dutch girl and found out that the USA and the UK people using other abbv. i will show you the tute with my pict.
On this link you can find more instructions of how you can make the stiches;-D
It's not difficult when you can some basis stiches
like the chain stich, the singel stich , the slip stich and the tripple stich. to make a bobble stich.
Just have fun and thank you all for stopping by;-D
- Key West Witch added Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace to Jewelry 30 Jun 03:58
- Key West Witch favorited Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 08 Sep 10:33
- Ericka S. favorited Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 25 Nov 19:26
- Serene T. commented on Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 24 Feb 09:18
- IrisMakesStuff favorited Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 11 Jan 02:52
- Barbara favorited Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 02 Jan 01:56
- Claire M. favorited Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 17 Nov 21:41
- stargirl favorited Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 29 Sep 19:00
- MissCindy favorited Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 27 Sep 21:28
- Youghurt Jaja favorited Quick To Make Pon Pon Crochet Neclace 07 Aug 21:57
at the end of your chain you must connect the last stich with a slip stich and the started one.
Cut of the yarn and weave the ends.
Now you're ready. Huraaay for you!!!!!
Now you can make more or not in other colours or weare it or give it away.
I hope you like the tute and hope all is clear
Just have fun and thank you for stopping by;-D