tasty strawberry pies <3
Very yummy sweets ^^
I hope you like them!
Hehe, don't eat too much at once!!! I did. Big mistake!
The amount of berries and mascarpone is kind of free, you'll have to try a little bit ^^
- Melissa Beth added Quick Strawberry Pies to Foodening 14 Nov 11:31
- Shirin L. favorited Quick Strawberry Pies 08 Apr 16:39
- Mimi A. favorited Quick Strawberry Pies 11 Jan 15:06
- Annie favorited Quick Strawberry Pies 26 Nov 05:48
- Syeyon K. commented on Quick Strawberry Pies 24 Sep 12:51
- brittany b. favorited Quick Strawberry Pies 30 Jul 05:06
You'll need a box of strawberries. Wash them, remove the green stuff and divide the berries in two nearly equal... uhm... bunches? Whatever.
Cut the berries of one bunch in half and put them beside, these will be the decoration. Take the most beautiful ones here ;)
The other bunch just has to be cut into small pieces to make the blending easier and faster. Put the pieces in a bowl. Hooray, you made it!
Add the mascarpone to the srawberry-bowl, mix a little bit, take a blender and, well, use it. This step will be pretty fast, just make sure there are no big berry-pieces left and it's not too liquid!
Will srawberry-mascarpone-mass blend? Hellyes, it will!
You may add a little bit of sugar here, if you like.
Put the strawberry cream on the ( my online translator said, the english word is "baked pastry case xD ) cake-thing, spread it untill you have a nice, plain layer and then, add the decoration strawberries the way you want to!
Make sure you're not working under direct sun or in a very warm place. Keep the pies somewhere cold!