Use beadalon Quick Links to make this stylish necklace in record time!
- Key West Witch added Quick Links Set to Jewelry 30 Jun 04:19
- MissyCupcake favorited Quick Links Set 16 Feb 02:14
- RareJewel favorited Quick Links Set 20 Jul 06:24
- Donna W. favorited Quick Links Set 10 Mar 02:04
- Shad E. favorited Quick Links Set 02 Mar 01:05
- Shad E. added Quick Links Set to Important 02 Mar 01:05
- Sarah S. added Quick Links Set to Jewelry 19 Jan 07:17
- craftiequeen2000 favorited Quick Links Set 22 Mar 22:28
- TinyTessieG added Quick Links Set to Jewellery Sets 23 Sep 22:36
- apshowers favorited Quick Links Set 01 Sep 05:54
You Will Need
Open the loop of an eyepin, attach to a 25mm round and close the loop. Thread a flattie onto the eyepin, with the cutting part of the pliers trim the eyepin 1.5cm above the bead, bend into a loop slightly larger than the other side. Attach to the opposite side of the link so that the bead sits in the centre, close the loop. (This is the side that you attach the jump rings to later). Make three more.
Squeeze one half of a connector onto one of the 20mm rounds, attach a 25mm round to the other half. Squeeze a second connector onto the 25mm round link and attach a 20mm round, squeeze a second connector onto the 20mm round. Repeat for the second 20mm round. Attach a beaded link onto both connectors, either side of the eyepin. Repeat step 3 and this step to create a second section.
To make the earrings
Follow step 1 to make a beaded link. Add a connector to either side of the eyepin on the beaded link and attach a 20mm link to each. Add a second connector to the 20mm link and attach a 12mm link to each. Attach a 5mm jump ring to the eyepin of the beaded link, add a long ballwire and close the jump ring.