Knit up really fab wrist warmers. So cool!!
Quick and easy fingerless gloves/ wrist warmers. Easy to make. You are basically knitting two squares big enough to wrap around your hand. You make two, fold em up, and sew along a seam leavaing room for a thumb. Easy peasy. And bamn, you have a fab pair of wrist warmers.
Directions below are for the ones i made. Obviously make adjustments for yarn size needle size. Really, anything goes! Have fun!
- Kimya J. favorited Quick Knit Wrist Warmers 29 Oct 21:50
- Kelly K. favorited Quick Knit Wrist Warmers 26 Sep 09:35
- carman.hopper.1 favorited Quick Knit Wrist Warmers 22 Mar 14:10
- blissfulgoddess added Quick Knit Wrist Warmers to to try 27 Feb 07:00
- Ariel N. favorited Quick Knit Wrist Warmers 26 Jan 16:45
- Cassandra B. favorited Quick Knit Wrist Warmers 04 Nov 02:53
- thatdorkychick favorited Quick Knit Wrist Warmers 22 Oct 22:40
Pick a yarn any yarn, cast on stitches on any size needle and make sure you have enough stitches to wrap around your hand/ wrist.
I cast on ten stitches. I was using lion brand, chunky yarn, and size 17 needles.
Knit until desired length is reached. Knit how ever you want, i did stockinete stitch, knit one row, purl one row. I did thirteen rows, obviously if you want em longer just keep knitting. Bind off, leaving a long (foot about) tail.
Repeat so you have two.
Fold one square in half so that it reaches around your hand. Stitch up the side until the part where you want your thumb to go. Weave around that bit, and then continue closing up the seem.
Repeat so you have both finished gloves.
Viola!! Two fabulous wrist warmers to wear and show off!!