Dress up your closet and your wardrobe with these decorative wooden hangers.
At Little Yellow Couch, we have been sorting through our closets to get organized in this new year. It is exhilarating to pare down our wardrobes to just our favorite pieces and makes getting ready in the morning a much quicker and more enjoyable experience. We are also always looking for ways to infuse a bit of our style into our everyday lives. Your favorite garments shouldn't be hanging on a mishmosh of random plastic and wire hangers. (Please tell me your not hanging your wardrobe on those ghastly dry cleaning hangers!) We picked up some inexpensive wooden hangers to organize our closets and couldn't help but embellish a few. Intersperse a few in your closet, hang one for a robe on the back of the bathroom door or hang a few in the guest room closet.
- 105151_2F2014-10-27-155844-YouLookMarvelous.pdf 810 KB [ Download ]
- Emma H. favorited Quick Idea: Dress Up Your Wooden Hangers 26 Apr 11:09
- Kristen L. added Quick Idea: Dress Up Your Wooden Hangers to Taylor Swift's Room 23 Mar 23:57
- Lee Rose added Quick Idea: Dress Up Your Wooden Hangers to hollywood 16 Mar 04:12
- Carol F. added Quick Idea: Dress Up Your Wooden Hangers to DYI 16 Feb 02:36
- Carol F. favorited Quick Idea: Dress Up Your Wooden Hangers 16 Feb 02:35
- Little Yellow Couch published her project Quick Idea: Dress Up Your Wooden Hangers 27 Oct 15:38
Mint with Gold Dots: Paint hanger with three coats of paint, allowing to dry between coats. Add polka dots freehand using a Metallic Gold Sharpie.
Natural with Mint Dots: Add paint dots freehand using paint and an unused pencil eraser.
Mint with "You Look Marvelous" and Arrows: Paint hanger with three coats of paint, allowing to dry between coats. Draw arrow lines using a Metallic Gold Sharpie and a ruler. We added our arrow points freehand. Using our template below, print "You Look Marvelous" and apply to the hanger using transfer paper. Use a damp cloth to remove any transfer paper residue - don't worry about swiping over lettering as it will not smudge. Copy over text using a Metallic Gold Sharpie.