This heart wreath can stay up through Spring!
What I love about this small wreath is that it suggests Valentine's Day, but only until it's over. Then I can display it right through the Spring season and it will fit in well with my other decor. The soft peach color of the roses, with the light pink of the dogwood flowers are just enough to remain timeless.
I used a flat piece of Styrofoam to create the heart shape, but feel free to choose a heart form from the local craft store. I happened to have this on hand. Right now, most craft stores are having big percentage off sales on spring florals, so take advantage! This would make a terrific gift too.
- 2018-12-14-013512-P_P+-+Floral+Heart+Wreath+Pattern.pdf 1.32 MB [ Download ]
- Ignacio D. added Quick Floral Heart Wreath to Great 20 Apr 13:04
- Ignacio D. favorited Quick Floral Heart Wreath 20 Apr 13:04
- Beth Ann E. favorited Quick Floral Heart Wreath 19 Mar 01:30
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Quick Floral Heart Wreath 17 Feb 16:57
- Joani T. favorited Quick Floral Heart Wreath 25 Jan 09:53
- Lori published their project Quick Floral Heart Wreath 23 Jan 09:00
From here, I first plan out where the roses will be placed. I choose to stick them into the Styrofoam, along with some hot glue to ensure adhesion. Next, I add the dogwood blooms with hot glue to fill in the space. I add enough that it overflows to cover the base, yet still maintains the subtle heart shape.