Make a pair of legging from a rectangle
I decided to try and make the easiest legging I could in less than an hour. I did it in 40 minutes. I recommend these leggings worn with a long top as it doesn't look brilliant around the crotch, especially if you're a bit larger as I am. They are great for kids as I made the first pair of these for. I also recommend the most stretchy fabric you can get, the stretchier the better.
- Sveta favorited Quick And Easy Leggings 14 May 09:02
- jtrejoargueta favorited Quick And Easy Leggings 28 Oct 22:29
- Barjaa B. added Quick And Easy Leggings to DIYS 27 Jun 19:49
- Taba__tina favorited Quick And Easy Leggings 05 Oct 12:38
- KozmicBlues added Quick And Easy Leggings to Roba 17 Sep 14:32
- silentband favorited Quick And Easy Leggings 14 Sep 12:30
- Denise C. favorited Quick And Easy Leggings 04 May 00:27
- KozmicBlues added Quick And Easy Leggings to Anti-aburriment 01 Apr 11:21
- Ana.Loli favorited Quick And Easy Leggings 30 Mar 07:16
- Millie H. added Quick And Easy Leggings to To-make for myself list 25 Mar 21:49
Mark for legs either use an excisting pair of leggings or as follows.
Crotch depth from waist to crotch, mark on leggings in centre from the waist this measurement.
Measure leg where leggings will end and half this measurement and mark on the bottom hem from sides and draw a diaginal line towards crotch, curving around the crotch for a better fit, a U shape not a V shape and stitch.