by Saskia Dankmeyer, Jewelicious (Den Haag, Netherlands)
FINISHED SIZE: chain - 96cm (38”), pendant - 11cm (4 ½”)
Subscribe to the Photobeads Pattern Express (http://www.photobeads.eu/en/pattern-express) and receive all projects from Photobeads free of charge in your inbox monthly!
You Will Need
1. Attach the beading wire to the metal ring: string one crimp bead, put the wire through the ring and back through the crimp bead and crimp.
2. String the photobead, 35 purple wooden beads, 1 metal spacer, 1 pink imitation pearl, 1 metal spacer, 90 purple wooden beads, 1 metal spacer, 1 pink imitation pearl, 1 metal spacer and 35 purple wooden beads.
3. Put the beading wire through the photobead, string one crimp bead, put the wire through the metal ring and back through the crimp bead; crimp and trim excess wire.
4. Using one jump ring attach the “LOVE” charm to the metal ring.
5. String one purple wooden bead on an eye pin. Using your round nose pliers make a simple loop attaching the wing shaped charm. String the eye of the eye pin onto a jump ring and attach to the metal
6. Connect the purple heart pendant to an eye pin using a jump ring. String the clear pink glass bead onto the eye pin. Using your round nose pliers make a simple loop attaching to one side the plastic connector bead. Attach the other side of the connector bead to the metal ring using a jump ring.
7. Slide the purple imitation stone pendant onto the 5cm piece of wire and place it in the middle. Put the
ends of the wire together, twist several times and make a wrapped loop attaching the pendant to the eye of an eye pin. String the plastic pink “beaded” bead and make a simple loop. Attach the loop to the metal ring using a jump ring.
8. Attach the pink cocktail charm to the metal ring using the bail.
Now be sweet when you wear this necklace.