DIY HAS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!
I had some old shoes laying around AND some acrylic paint left from my last project....so I thought of this!
- Conner W. added Punk Union Jack Shoes to Things to try and make 13 Feb 15:02
- Cat Morley added Punk Union Jack Shoes to Jessie J 24 Aug 22:09
- Spookeriffic favorited Punk Union Jack Shoes 12 Jul 01:30
- Laura Aurora Horrora favorited Punk Union Jack Shoes 22 May 12:41
- MOTOX favorited Punk Union Jack Shoes 17 Aug 00:34
- Jaybird favorited Punk Union Jack Shoes 03 Aug 01:09
- Vengenz favorited Punk Union Jack Shoes 27 Jul 02:16
- riw.urasuk favorited Punk Union Jack Shoes 22 Jul 06:20
1. First thing you wanna do is buy or find an old pair of black shoes, within this "Vans" like style, preferably.
2. Get on your laptop or phone and search up a Union Jack photo. Or use the one I have posted as reference.
3. Grab a white color pencil and sketch out the flag on your shoes.
What I did was start with the very middle (plus sign looking part) then I freehand painted the outer corners. Do what you're comfortable with!
4. Last but not least, paint em, let em dry, then ROCK EM OUT!